Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying not to whine

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM
  • 12 Replies

Im really not trying to whine but i have been a member of cafe mom since it started. i started out on club mom and moved to cafe mom when it started up. Im sad to say i have no friends on cafe mom. I get on here and i post things and i reply to post but i have no friends on here. no one i talk to in chat or through messages, none of my friends out side of cyber world are on cafe mom and i havent made any friends on here. Its sooo sad, i know other people have made friends on here but im sad to say i havent. Does anybody want to be my friend? like for real, like talk and get to know each other and comment on pic or each others page? Im serios here i need friends

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JordonMichelle
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Id be willing i don't have many friends on here at all either and I actually feel like an outcast on here lol :)

HizzPrincess
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM
im down lol. People add me all the time but i dont really talk to anyone. Add me if you want im mobile. Send me a message with a little about you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovealot0587
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:06 AM

No worries.... I would be \glad to add you as a friend... hopefully things will be better this time... welcome back

LancesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM

You could do a mom search for moms in your area on here and make more friends. Its nice to find local friends!! Or find groups that are in your interests and hobbies!

Nicolenew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Sure I'd be your friend! I have a couple friends on my page and I never actually talk to them. I see in other groups that some people actually are like really chummy and I'm like awww. lol

Liebevoll_mami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM

omg that is so sad. im adding you.

ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:28 PM
I don't have any actual friends on here, but I kinda like it that way. I'm not a very social person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxymomma20
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM

i dont either i really dont have friends outside the online world or even on here...it dont help i work all the time either

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Id love to! Im mobile so send me a friend request!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keaton10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:37 PM
I have people on my friends list but hardly ever talk to them i also feel like an outcast ill friend you and we can chat and get to know each other. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)