Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did any1 else?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 11 Replies
Did anyone else kinda cry or tear up at the end of teen mom last night? Lol maybe it was just me bc I'm a pregnant panzy ! Lol but I figure I would ask if I was alone or nt lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM

I did. lol they get me everytime. I feel for Leah & Cory. Chelsea is just plain stupid and insecure. Jenelle is a fool wasting her time. Kailyn hmmm she needs to watch out.

LarissaLopeman
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM
I did but I'm pregnant too so yeah. Everything makes me teary eyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydneysledd09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Yay!!!!! I'm nt alone lol! Yea I agree! Those girls are having rough time though.even if there putting their own selves through it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ethans_mom718
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Oh i did and maybe its b/c Im pregnant

Nicolenew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Lol I was getting a little misty eyed, but I'm prego too so idk. I felt really bad for Jenelle's mom for once since the season opener and actually really bad for Jenelle. I think Her mom may not really know how to parent lovingly, but she she has the best intentions and does love her daighter. Jenelle doesn't understand that she doesn't need a man to tell her he loves her. It makes me wonder what went on with her father and what type of person he was if he was there at all. I think she puts too much faith in romance and love. I think she really believes that her and Kieffer are going to run away and make a great living then come and get Jace and be the perfect family. But being the realist I am, I just don't see it. She shoulda just left him alone like her mom wanted.

I felt horrible that Kayilyn had to stay in a situation she didnt want to be in so she could have some place to live. Jo's mom is basically like trying to force them together and its not cool. Also, Kailyn needs to wise up! you can't be hiding your relationship and not staying in the same routine! She's making it obvious that something isn't right and it's going to blow up in her face.

Chelsea I feel needs whats happening to her to happen. Sometimes you just need to be shown that everything is not all peaches and cream! Adam isn't where she needs to be and she will have to figure that out the hard way.

Leah is just always on my heart strings with Ali! I can't imagine something being wrong with my child so I'm just so scared for her and Corey!

lovealot0587
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM
I did... I'm 36 weeks pregnant so I cry at everything too

Quoting LarissaLopeman:

I did but I'm pregnant too so yeah. Everything makes me teary eyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM
I didn't watch last night's episode. I get teary-eyed at least once during every episode though. =P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobe121691
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM

omg i love that show. i did get a little teary eyed about leah and cory they are one of my favs on the show. they have done so much to make their lifes right for them and their children. *secretly* im jealous ): they seem so perfect even though Ali is having problems they are trying to stay strong.

Jenelle on 16 and pregnant i didnt like her or her attitude then gradually on teen mom i didnt dis like her so much.. i felt like she was trying to and her mom just wasnt letting her. i think she did the right thing going to college and signing her sign over to her mom.. but after last night i really dont know what to think.. i mean i totally disagree with the whole getting high around a child. that kinda upset me but then i think she has more problems emotionally that need to be figured out. she needs to learn that she doesnt need a man to be a strong person. hmmm cant wait for the next show.

Chelsea i dont really know what to think about her right now either. i feel bad for the way that adam is treating her but she needs to come to reality and notice that adam isnt going to change i personally think he is very immature. i do not like him at all. i know its hard for her to go through the whole adam thing again but honestly she is better with out him.

Kailyn is my favorite besides leah and cory. i feel bad that she is stuck in a situation that she is in. i feel bad that jo's mom is pressuring her to be with her son. when in reality they both know its not healthy for them to be together when they fight all the time around isaac. what child wants to grow up around that. i think kailyn feels like she has no one to really fall back on.. her mom is immature. i feel like kailyn shouldnt be sneaking around with jordan. i think she can be friends with him but really should wait till she has her own place bc its going to cause more problems when jo and his family find out. she needs to think about her son how they/she wont have a place to stay. i think if she gets her own place she will be better off (:

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Im not reading the replies lol I didnt get to watch it bc I wasnt home :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:25 PM

NO SPOILERS! i HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)