Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Help!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok ladies my son Justin will be 2 on March 18th, and I'm not sure what to do. I know that since I don't know any toddlers that a party for him is pretty pointless. I plan on bringing a cake and some ice cream along with some cookies and candies to daycare that day for him and that should suffice as a party. I also want to make that Saturday all about him and do something special but I'm lost on what to do for a 2 yr old! Do any of you have ideas for something fun to do? Also keep in mind that I'm basically 7 months prego, tired as all hell, and having contractions when I walk for too long ( I say this so you won't suggest the park! I can't imagine running after him there!). Any suggestions would help ladies and thanks in advance!!!!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommab679
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM

do you have anything inside where you live? Theres a place here called Lets play and its like a giant indoor playground with slides and tubes and stuff, maybe an inside place whhere you can more relax and let him run wild!

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Take him to dinner and a movie, both his choice. He may even be a cheap date and want McDonald's...lol

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM
Thats a good idea!

Quoting mommab679:

do you have anything inside where you live? Theres a place here called Lets play and its like a giant indoor playground with slides and tubes and stuff, maybe an inside place whhere you can more relax and let him run wild!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM
I was thinking going to see gnomeo and juliet (he stares at the commercial intently) lol and I didn't really think about dinner. We have Chuck E Cheese, Flying Frogs, and Monkey Joes. I was warned that flying frogs had poop on the floor last time someone went with broken toys so that's out and I hear monkey joes is expensive but very fun. I may go there or chuck e cheese depending on how I feel that day I guess. I just want him to have fun in whatever we do ya know.
B-FigNewton
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I would take him to Chuck E Cheese

NearSeattleMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Happy birthday to your little guy!  Hope you have a fun day!

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:21 PM

I bet he would love Chuck E Cheese's. My almost 2 year old was begging to go there today. Ugh! Ya take them once and from then on, it's all they ever want...lol

ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Maybe rent a few movies and have a movie day at home with lots of his favorite snacks?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)