Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did u?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  • 35 Replies

So Im having our baby in April and I found an outfit to bring him home in but not sure about the size. Its carters and I dont knw whether I should get nb or 3months? ANy advice?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2prince
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:26 PM
I actually had two outfits with me in NB and 3 to 6 months because I was measuring big so I wasn't sure what to bring. For both my boys the NB was what they wore though and they were 8lbs 12ozs and 9lbs 7ozs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ethans_mom718
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:27 PM

he's measuring at 4lbs right now at last weeks appt.

Nicolenew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:45 PM
I bought a nb onsie from carters for him to wear home since my first son was in preemie gear for the first 2 weeks after he got home.
mrs.novoa09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM
I had two one NB and one 3months my daughter was smaller than excepted so she wore newborn. it just depends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMThomas05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM
My kids where both small so they fit in the preemie clothes but only about 2 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM
We're taking one of each, for the same outfit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adair87
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM

i have 2 outfits packed, newborn and 0-3months. my children tend to come out kinda big, so i wanted to be safe. 4lbs hmm, i'd say if you can afford it but both sizes, and reurn the newborn size if you dont need it. weight is a lil hard to predict, and you have a lil ways to go...so, i think i'd go 0-3 months if you can only get 1, it might be a lil big, but its something he can grow into a bit.

lovealot0587
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM

the outfit that we have for our son to come home in is 0-3 months. I would say to bring them both but dont take the tags off and just return the one that you don't use... Congrats on the LO

ProudMommy51006
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM
I would definetly go with newborn. Both of my kids wore preemie first. My daughter was 5 lbs 13 oz at 39 weeks 6 days and my son was 6 lbs 8 oz at 39 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I got a nb an 0-3 just incase.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)