Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to get your kid to eat their vegitables!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 14 Replies

Have them drink it!

Lol His baby food is soo runny sometimes and he loves to drink outta cups and everything so I did this and it worked! And he had a great time making a mess!

That is all, just wanted to share! :)

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HizzPrincess
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM

how cute. I dont have that problem, Carrie is 7 and shes always asking me for veggies, I walk out in the morning and shes eating TOMATOES for breakfast, She wont eat a sub, she only eats the veggies and leaves the meat cheese and bread, weirdo...Jaydi is only a week old but im sure she'll love her veggies too.

Summerlion1123
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM

lol I have him drink them too! I get them v-8 fusion things with the fruit juice and vegetable juice and I tell him it's orange juice. He drinks it all up that way. Ah, I'm terrible.

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Lol thats funny

Quoting HizzPrincess:

how cute. I dont have that problem, Carrie is 7 and shes always asking me for veggies, I walk out in the morning and shes eating TOMATOES for breakfast, She wont eat a sub, she only eats the veggies and leaves the meat cheese and bread, weirdo...Jaydi is only a week old but im sure she'll love her veggies too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coralbeth
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM
My baby loved carrots and squash, now that she's on solids, she loves fruits.

Btw...you call that a mess? You should see my baby photos :P my sister allegedly got spaghetti on the ceiling lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Holy moly! Lol

Quoting coralbeth:

Btw...you call that a mess? You should see my baby photos :P my sister allegedly got spaghetti on the ceiling lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dolphins54559
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Lol, I have a pick of my oldest at 18 months eating spaghetti..that was the biggest mess I have ever had to clean up. I wish I had it on this computer so I could post it on here. With the veggi thing, I guess I lucked out, my kids all love veggies...for now anyway.

Quoting mommy2dallas602:

Holy moly! Lol

Quoting coralbeth:

baby

baby

baby growth

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM

lol. I should try that. My youngest doesn't like the veggies, but LOVES fruits. All my older kids love vegetables. :)

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Dallas loves his too, I couldnt think of any other clever title lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coralbeth
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Lol too bad I'm not home or I'd hunt down a pic and scan it in :)

Quoting Dolphins54559:

Lol, I have a pick of my oldest at 18 months eating spaghetti..that was the biggest mess I have ever had to clean up. I wish I had it on this computer so I could post it on here. With the veggi thing, I guess I lucked out, my kids all love veggies...for now anyway.

Quoting mommy2dallas602:

Holy moly! Lol

Quoting coralbeth:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM

That's actually a pretty good idea! I never thought to do that. Thanks for sharing! Dallas is such a handsome boy. And he's gotten sooooo big!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)