Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long(TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM
  • 19 Replies

did you wait after u had our baby to have sex again?

I had sex my entire pregnancy up until the night i went into labor and Jaydi is a week old and i dont know how much longer i can wait, i was ready like 3 days ago. im going CRAZY

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovealot0587
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM

with my dd is was right after the dr gave us the okay... since im on bedrest im not supposed to have sex but we did the other day... sometimes you cant fight it....

HizzPrincess
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 PM

:)) I had sex on bedrest too around 32 weeks

Quoting lovealot0587:

with my dd is was right after the dr gave us the okay... since im on bedrest im not supposed to have sex but we did the other day... sometimes you cant fight it....

Summerlion1123
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 PM

You are supposed to wait 6 weeks aren't you? I had a c-section and bad depression I probably waited forever but I can't actually remember. It hurt while I was pregnant so we only did it like twice then lol.

mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM
I waited 3 1/2 weeks lol its torture waiting the whole 6 weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coralbeth
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
You had a vaginal birth I'm assuming? Its gonna hurt worse than losing your virginity...well it did for me lol. With my abortion, the clinic said 3 weeks. I started bleeding heavy so I went to my gyno, she said its supposed to be 6 weeks. For my child, I waited about 7 weeks because it still hurt. If you just can't resist, I'd say wait until the bleeding tappers off after a few weeks, then go slow, but be prepared to start bleeding heavy afterwards. And be careful, too much blood loss is dangerous and sex will start it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HizzPrincess
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 PM

yup i had her vaginally completely natural and i only bled for 3 days after i had her

Quoting coralbeth:

You had a vaginal birth I'm assuming? Its gonna hurt worse than losing your virginity...well it did for me lol. With my abortion, the clinic said 3 weeks. I started bleeding heavy so I went to my gyno, she said its supposed to be 6 weeks. For my child, I waited about 7 weeks because it still hurt. If you just can't resist, I'd say wait until the bleeding tappers off after a few weeks, then go slow, but be prepared to start bleeding heavy afterwards. And be careful, too much blood loss is dangerous and sex will start it up.

piwife
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I waited 4 weeks with both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucki_flip05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:40 PM
I tore pretty bad and ended up getting a uti, so we waited 8 weeks! And it hurt super bad when we finally did it. I wouldn't advize any sooner then 4 weeks, ur insides r trying to heal and something like sex is gonna tamper with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 PM

I waited for like 3 weeks which was when i was done bleeding. Up until that point I was gobble monster lol (i gobbled the d**k). It was as close as we got to sex and it was a turn on to see him in so much pleasure and it was actually his idea to just go for it. I was afriad I would be too loose, but I suppose you can only be a gobble monster for so long lol.

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I had c-sections with all my children, so I am not sure how long you have to wait after having a baby vaginally. For c-sections, it is 6 weeks. I usually only make it 5. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)