Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

Did you just bawl your eyes during Army Wives? I for sure as hell did. Snot and everything!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Never seen it...but I've heard good things. 

lovin.my.boys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:12 AM

YES I did!!! ( snot and everything here, too ) LOL

mommy_raines
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Yes, i refused to wathc Coming Home after..i will watch that today. My hubby is in the Army and I got a terrifing phone call during one of his deployments..and i almost had our baby right there on the bed.

AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM

I almost became an Army Wife, I'm kinda glad I didn't. But I wouldn't mind being one.

But I bawled like a baby! I don't watch Coming Home. That one doesn't touch me for some reason.

mommy_raines
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Coming Home touches me just because I know how feels to see your soldier after so long and brings back memories.

Being and Army Wife is hard but great at the same time. lol

Quoting AddisonsMommy12:

I almost became an Army Wife, I'm kinda glad I didn't. But I wouldn't mind being one.

But I bawled like a baby! I don't watch Coming Home. That one doesn't touch me for some reason.

Amber5151
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM

I did get choked up!

AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Yeah, for some one who knows. I kinda know, all of my uncles were in the military.

But Coming Home, the first episode, I was just like, eh okay. The only one that touched me was the highschool football player. The other kids were just like "Oh daddy is home."

It doesn't touch me very much. I've been cold hearted for it, but oh well.

Quoting mommy_raines:

Coming Home touches me just because I know how feels to see your soldier after so long and brings back memories.

Being and Army Wife is hard but great at the same time. lol

Quoting AddisonsMommy12:

JayBearsmomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM
I missed it, I have been addicted to it ever since I got netflix. I have been catching up on the seasons. I'm on season 3 now... can't wait to be caught up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM

And I don't think anyone dies in season 3 Jay, I don't remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)