Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel pregnant - question

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:42 AM
  • 44 Replies

Gotcha! lol...I don't feel pregnant.

Question is - when you hear someone say "I feel pregnant", what is your first thought?

ETA: what if it's someone that "feels pregnant" often?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommy51006
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Take a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:53 AM

BUMP for edit.

sammi_chance07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM

My first thought...having seen it soooooo many times is....why are you asking us? Take the time you spent writing this post and buy a test...then if you're pregnant you can do a post. Why ask someone else...could I be pregnant...well if you've had sex in the past 38wks or so...YEAH! I used to giggle...but now I just get annoyed. It was very refreshing and when I saw you had posted this I knew it was a gag. lol

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM

In real life, my first thought is usually "oh brother", because it has been my experience that this statement is usually the beginning of a very long monologue on why they can't be pregnant and sometimes includes a few too many details about their sex life...lol

Online, I think that it tends to be a more honest question or statement.

If it's someone that says it often, I think that they may want the attention of being pregnant, without actually being pregnant, KWIM?

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 AM

lol...well, CafeMom says that your post title should catch people's attention. I thought that it would make an interesting and fun topic. 

Quoting sammi_chance07:

My first thought...having seen it soooooo many times is....why are you asking us? Take the time you spent writing this post and buy a test...then if you're pregnant you can do a post. Why ask someone else...could I be pregnant...well if you've had sex in the past 38wks or so...YEAH! I used to giggle...but now I just get annoyed. It was very refreshing and when I saw you had posted this I knew it was a gag. lol

EXCITED101611
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 AM

first thought when someone who ISNT pregnant says that, is "hello, attention seeker, how must i fawn over you today". when someone who IS pregnant says it, i just think theyre feeling the symptoms... bc i AM pregnant (10w4ds, so, its still sinking in) and when i say "oh man, i feel pregnant today" its bc my back is hurting, or im bloated and feel fat, etc.

Miss_Bubbles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I feel pregnant! But of course I'm 37weeks lol.
I think if u feel pregnant go buy a damn test. Why ask us when we don't know your body or what's up. Everygirl is different. Not trying to be rude lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Did you miss the part where this is just a conversation? No one is really saying "I feel pregnant".

Quoting Miss_Bubbles:

I think if u feel pregnant go buy a damn test. Why ask us when we don't know your body or what's up. Everygirl is different. Not trying to be rude lol

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm guessing that 10/16/11 is your EDD, is that right? 

Quoting EXCITED101611:

first thought when someone who ISNT pregnant says that, is "hello, attention seeker, how must i fawn over you today". when someone who IS pregnant says it, i just think theyre feeling the symptoms... bc i AM pregnant (10w4ds, so, its still sinking in) and when i say "oh man, i feel pregnant today" its bc my back is hurting, or im bloated and feel fat, etc.

Miss_Bubbles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 AM
Excuse me! Not to be rude but I found that a bit bitchy for one and for two I get what this post was about and what I posted is in response to it and how I feel. My bad that u didn't understand what I was saying.

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Did you miss the part where this is just a conversation? No one is really saying "I feel pregnant".

Quoting Miss_Bubbles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)