Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't you just love...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

when someone calls you on restricted, REPEATEDLY? and then, when they dont get a rise out of you, they text. and once they text, it NEVER stops. 

what I really, really love though, is when they are trying to "pick on" you, and you turn it around on them with intelligent conversation and they have no idea whats going on. LOL. 

anyway, vent over. just found it amusing!! 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ambiibooxo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:11 AM
that happen to me once
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:24 AM
I'm glad I've only had that problem once. I do enjoy making rude people feel stupid tho lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Yes thats the best!

Quoting Nicolenew:

I'm glad I've only had that problem once. I do enjoy making rude people feel stupid tho lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM

If anyone calls me restricted it goes straight to voicemail. So, I don't even know they call unless they leave a message.

JayBearsmomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I don't get to many restricted calls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Depending on my mood, I get mildly entertained. But how do you text under restricted?

EXCITED101611
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:46 AM
the texts themselves werent restricted, it was just a number i didnt have in my phone.
jordansmomma06
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:57 AM

UGh so i know what you mean. This girl tried to be cute and "prank" call us late at night. and my husband told her "Look I have to get up early for work so since you are in the mood to call people..just call me at 5 to make sure I am up. Thanks" and then just hung up. and she did call at 5. We knew who was calling us. so when she would call from a private number and start talking we would call her by her name, finally she just stopped after we called her out on it.

ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Immaturity never ends! SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)