Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strip Clubs s/o

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you care if your DH or SO goes to strip clubs?

Options:

Yes

No

Other/Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

I am going to start by saying this. This post is NOT intended to bash anyone else's personal views. If it turns into a bash fest, I will delete it, I'm not even joking. I think that we can all have a mature discussion about this.

The question is simple, you can feel free to elaborate in replies if you wish, but I'm putting a poll so that it can be anonymous.

Do you care if your husband/SO goes to strip clubs?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xredstarsx
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM
I put other because we have gone together but I wouldn't want him to go by himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jordansmomma06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I don't care if he goes or not. He never really goes when his friends talk about going. But I trust him enough to know that he isn't gonna do anything wrong.

alyciajoseph
Me too

Quoting xredstarsx:

I put other because we have gone together but I wouldn't want him to go by himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber5151

No, I don't mind, as long as he is honest about it. I don't care if he wants to go to strip clubs, more power to him! But I will not be lied to, about anything. He knows he has no reason to lie to me about this but if I found out he did I would be pissed.

mommy_raines
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM

i do care, becasue if he wants to see a naked women give him a lap dance..i can do that for him. He doesnt need to pay money for something i can do for him and he agrees.

JordonMichelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:30 PM
I think I would mind if he went alone with all his buddies. But I wouldn't mind if I went with him not to spy on him just to have a good time with him and whatnot. I voted other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexcimomof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Quoting xredstarsx:

he can go if i can go!!!

I am a proud American, FFing, c-section birthing, circumsizing for health reasons, CIO, vaxing on schedule,co-sleeping, spanking when needed, non-pacifier giving, non-smoking, ged studying, drug free, bisexual, SAHM&W

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

I woul mind if he went alone or with guy friends but I wouldn't have a care in the world if we went together.. He would rather go together also, he thinks it's hot when wives go with husbands.. lol

KaroGreenly
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

I've never been in a strip club. I don't think that I would be comfortable or have a good time (until and unless I was intoxicated). But, I don't care if he wants to go.

Laura1427
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Yes, I care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)