Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FB.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM
  • 19 Replies

If there a way you can hide your friends list on FB?

This is gonna sound stupid and confusing.

But I need some one to add Addisons father to their FB for a minute, to see if he has any pictures of her up on his page. I know it won't play a part in court, but I'm going to be highly pissed off if he does have pictures of her up.

And if one of my friends do it, he will see that I'm their friend. So is there a way you can hide your list?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissy_Lynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Nope not that I know of, I do not think you can set your friends list to private period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vjnj2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM
I don't think you can. You can hide them on you personal page but if she adds him. He can see what they have in common. He will be able to see her name. Why not just un friend her then add her again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Too much hassle to do that lol. I just need some one do it for me. I'm half tempted to convince my grandma to make one lol.

my_little_girl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I'll do it!

ruebensmommy08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM

You could always make a fake one yourself.

Shy_Dia
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM

you can do it! hold on-- my old one has it like that. gimme a second to figure it out. lol

AddisonsMommy12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:22 PM

His name is Kenny Murphy.

Quoting my_little_girl:

I'll do it!

mommy_carrillo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:25 PM
If one of your friends adds him all you have to do is block him then he can't see you or anything you post and if your friend comments on your page it wont show him. It will be like you don't have a page at all to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo14
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

yup i was gonna say the same thing. all you have to do it block him from everythign and then he can't see you on you friends list. My dfs sister did that to me and ik they are friends but i can't see anything of hers.

Quoting mommy_carrillo:

If one of your friends adds him all you have to do is block him then he can't see you or anything you post and if your friend comments on your page it wont show him. It will be like you don't have a page at all to him.

Shy_Dia
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

alright- to make a friends list private-- go to account (tab on top)

then privacy settings

then click View Settings--- at the "connecting to facebook"

there's a "see your friends list"--- you can set it to everyone, friends of friends, friends only and customize (where you can set it to "only me")

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)