Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hormones going nuts or is it me??

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

okay ladies let me start by saying that i got my implanon  removed friday..YAY!! well my moods are crazy, i get mad for no reason even when i am alone.. i start crying for no reason. but i feel good like i am not as tired and i am happy but out of nowheres these moods come on ,my grandma says that its normal because my body is trying to get back to normal and its just hormones..what do you ladies think and have you had the implanon and when you had it removed did this happen? or even anyone on other birthcontrol oh also i was having to take the birthcontrol pill also to help with the bleeding i was having from the implanon..oh now i am rambling....sorry ladies this is long.. 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nicolenew
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM
I agree with your grandma. BC is basically like pregnancy and once its over you have wacky moods until your body regulates it self. Also with starting a new bc the hormone levels are prob not the same so your body still has to adjust.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chipNskip
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM
I have spring fever, I made my hubby feel like crap, "im sick of" I felt like I had to tell him but I was just pms ing in a terrible way. it is really getting to him. he just started school for his ged n maybe we changed surroundings it will help. im like this every spring
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:06 AM

well i didnt start one i am going to let my body clean itself before i start again but i had to take the pill while i had the implant in my arm because it was causing me to have sever bleeding and the pill helped with stopping the bleeding..

Quoting Nicolenew:

I agree with your grandma. BC is basically like pregnancy and once its over you have wacky moods until your body regulates it self. Also with starting a new bc the hormone levels are prob not the same so your body still has to adjust.

ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:23 AM
Sounds like hormones. Why did you take two different types of birth control?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yezay
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:31 AM

I just switched my bc from mirena to the nuva ring and I'm all out of wack just like that.  

Mrs.wilcox01
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM

because the pill helped with the bleeding from the implanon it was like a three yr period.. i couldnt take it anymore.

Quoting ATG499:

Sounds like hormones. Why did you take two different types of birth control?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)