Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do You destress?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

i'm a single mom and i feel like im on go mode all the time. i'm responsible for keeping the family functioning smoothly...with 3 kids and one that has cancer and going to school it gets real stressful. i have a lot of anxiety, especially with cleaning because if the house is a mess i cant calm down till its clean. anwyay, what are some ways that you keep the stress down in your life?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArronEvanmomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I try to take bubble baths and take walks. Other than that I'm stressed to momma
:)

3508yay
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM
Ipod... when i have a few mins to get away while i clean or something the headphones go in and i destress.... and i power walk and that helps me and if sometimes i go for a nice run. i run from my stress i guess but i always feel better when im done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyanneS
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:09 PM
I read, or take a bath, or clean (sounds weird but i feel better after I accomplish something!) or sit down and play with the kids. Some times a need a laugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dee24997
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM

BATHS!!! SHOWERS! Music....and good ol cafe mom lol

HollyBerry727
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:14 PM
After I put my kid to bed for the night I like to take a hot bath and drink a glass of wine!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM
I try to make sure I take some time out for me whether its shopping or getting a pedicure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Wendy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I cry and listen to music a few times a month. It helps.

B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I take a bubble bath when I have the time. Other than that I am always on the go!

sxymomma20
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM

hot bubble baths......or i get so frustrated i end up crying it out that helps me sometimes or i write it out

lovealot0587
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:56 AM

When i am cleaning or folding laundry I put my Ipod on and listen to my music, when i do that everyone knows to leave me alone... i rarely get these moments now.... but when i do i enjoy it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)