Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid husbands

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: do you share the money (even small amounts)?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

so today is a terrible,horrible,no good very bad day!!

Me and my DH and my sis and her DH have enter fightsville. population: 2couples.

no details will be indulge on my sister's behalf but my relationship is up for grabs. My DH is mad at me. Let me start at the beginning. Today was stressful with my monster-in-law pissing on everything I said and I needed some R&R and some girl fun time. I went out with my friend and left a note for my hubby saying I was out and will be back. I took $13 with me, (btw it's my money i found in my pocket) and found my favorite "grown up" store. I bought a sexy easter outfit with bunny ears and all, thinking I can't wait to show him my naughty side. We left and caught the bus and headed up to his job to get a ride home later that night. He went on break and I was so excited about my plans for later I told him all about my "easter dress". He suddenly snapped and yelled at me for spending OUR money. of course i got mad and told him it was mine. then he left for work and didn't say goodbye so I headed home. now i'm home sitting in said sexy outfit and regretting throwing my drink at him. I am still mad but after what happened with my DS I am starting to realize our relationship isn't that bad.

your average teen mom:R☼CHEL

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:55 AM

You threw a drink at him?

ATG499
by Wendy on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:03 AM
By "DS" you mean "Dear Sister", right? Why did you throw a drink at your husband?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa0741
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Ok so I replied before I read your post. My fiancé and I share our money but I don't tell him about every little thing I buy. Neither of us buy any huge things so its not an issue. We also keep some money in our own separate accounts which we can do what we'd like with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissyV514
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:58 AM

its our money, regardless of who earned it..... we are one couple, and one family, we don't ask about every purchase, but every single major one!!

B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

???

.Rachel.Jean.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:38 PM

ok, thanks for the replies but $13 isn't a major purchase. It's a small gift i thought would be a good surprise. I had it planned for easter night. roses,drinks,candles and all that jazz.

B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Good for you, but it's hard for people to give you answers you desire when you apparently are leaving major things out...

mommab679
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Quoting MissyV514:

its our money, regardless of who earned it..... we are one couple, and one family, we don't ask about every purchase, but every single major one!!

I dont think 13 dollars should be a big deal unless you guys are extremely tight on money.

KaroGreenly
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I don't know. DH wouldn't care if I spent $13...but it depends on a LOT of factors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)