Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope Im wrong about this/Rant

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

So anyways last summer while im always working  everyone did stuff with out me meaning my bf and his family...Im glad they took my son too but I felt like i was missing out on his life and when Im off everyone didnt do shit with me and it was miracle if something happened on my off days...I try to keep my off day the same so its not hard to get it confused....Well anyway now that its warm weather i hope it doesnt start again I say this because  today everyone went to lake winnie i of course at work no one tells me so i can request off  ....They take my little boy with them I really didnt want a 3 1/2 to go  for a few reason. 1 to me he is to young to remember  and wont beable to ride everything 2 he would be dead ass tired in bed before i get home for work meaning no egg dying.....3  i would miss him ride on rides.............Idk maybe im in the wrong but i feel neglected I feel like all I am is do nothing but work and miss out on my only child life.....it gets me so mad to the point all i want to do is cry....and if i tell my bf this he will just be a dick about it....he got paid last week spent most of the money on bills and so forth that his sister paid for him..........which i think is wrong if you cant pay for yourself why go unless your paying back which he wont but thats just me.....i live here in this town where the only blood i have is my son and i just so alone and outkasted  when warm weather comes just because my schedule is work thursday-monday 35-40 hrs on midshift-2nd..........if i talk to my bf he will ignore and not see the point unless i leave him out on things but im not cold hearted like that.......i really dont wanna run to his momma about it because i dont want to run to her  for something is childish from him besides he will probably ignore it anyway..........i dont know  sometimes i feel like i should quit my job and live like everyone else in this damn town  and expect everyone to take care of my ass...ugh srry for the rant its been bothering me since he called me at work at 2 today  saying joey rode this ride and is having fun sometimes i feel like he does that to rub it in

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LancesMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:23 PM

hugs

B-FigNewton
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM

If they know your day off and are doing things without you anyway, sounds to me like you aren't welcome. I would make it clear that they need to welcome you or no more outings with your DS.

jdavis0331
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 2:32 AM

Agreed, that just seems like a load of bull to me.

Quoting B-FigNewton:

If they know your day off and are doing things without you anyway, sounds to me like you aren't welcome. I would make it clear that they need to welcome you or no more outings with your DS.

JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:48 AM
That's mean... I would take my son out to do fun things when I was off and just not tell anyone. Its my time and I want to spend it with him... they get him on the other days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraZoey
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM
My DH and I both work full time. I feel like I'm missing out on my girl's lives also. My youngest learned to clap at the sitters the other day and it's so cute, I just wish I was the one to teach her. I'm so scared she'll start walking there also. I'm sorry they are being mean asses about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMexicano87
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Quoting B-FigNewton:

I agree. It's just mean. Take a stand and keep him out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)