Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and 16. having a hard time adjusting

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 AM
  • 34 Replies

I recently got pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend has been supportive, to a point. I'm having a hard time learning the things i should do and not do. I'm use to a very "tough" lifestyle. I don't have anyone to tell me how to handle things and what I should be looking for. Basics things and even adds would be very cool. I just got on this website today so I'm a little new at this thing =]

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GermanNessa
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:38 AM

Aww sorry to hear that. As long as your not doing drugs, drinking, eating plenty, drinking plenty of fluids and getting alittle exercise your doing just fine : )
if you can you should get the "what to expect when your expecting" book. It helped me alot.

KaylaDawnxo
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:45 AM
I agree with GermanNessa... Get the what to expect book :) there is even an eating well when you're expecting book :) I also went on the what to expect website when I found out I was pregnant. You can sign up for weekly emails about the babys growth and progress and I enjoyed that. Its basically what's in the book but emailed to you the week you need it. I'm a 22 year old with a 4 week old son, I'm also new here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovealot0587
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM
I would get the book like the others said.as long as u are healthy then ur baby is too.welcome to the group u can ask me anything if u have any questions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:42 AM

welcome to cafemomTake care of yourself!

KaroGreenly
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm sure that more than one of us has asked all the questions that you would have, at one point or another. 

mommy2dallas602
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Welcome and Congrats!
I agree with everyone else about buying a pregnancy book. And dont be afraid to ask your doctor ANYTHING you want to know.
Or you can ask us! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Welcome and congratulations. I was 17 when I got pregnant. The thing that got me through the whole pregnancy was making friends here on CM and the book what to expect when your expecting they also have a wedsite whattoexpect.com. And another cool tool to help you know how the baby is growing you can find at 3dpregnancy.com I found the more information I got the better. Where are you from? Here is Mass there is a great program for young expectant mothers called blue hills healthy family services. If you can find an organization that will help you i.e doctors appointments or just basic nutrition during your pregnancy. PM if you want

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Welcome! If u have any specific questions feel free to ask
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM

You can do it. Have faith. good luck.

SNA
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Welcome:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)