• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little help please.....(OT)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM
  • 10 Replies

ok so I am now really far along but when me and my dh try to do anything my belly gets in the way.... So this is my question how can we do anything anymore? I dont wanna squish the baby or anything so please help me any advice will do.... Thanks

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissesRoyalty
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:32 AM
You won't squish the baby so don't worry about that! But as far as comfortableness goes, you'll have to experiment uourselves. Some people say its great if you are (tmi) spooning or before too too far some say doggy style. when I was far along not much was comfortable for long so maybe do one position but keep switching?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:37 AM
You have to experiment.
Maybe google sex positions and see which look do-able with a big belly.
I know for me, spooning was the only way that was comfortable, sometimes reverse cowgirl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM

If you are worried about the belly you can always trying spooning  that way there isn't any pressure from the baby on your cervix or not a lot at least.  Doggy style isn't uncomfortable and the belly is obviously not in the way

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Doggy style , doing it from the side or even u getting on top and riding are all positions that could help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Yup

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

Doggy style , doing it from the side or even u getting on top and riding are all positions that could help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Get on your hands and knees.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Spooning and doggy are the most comfortable positions I have found. You can stack pillows under you to support your belly in doggy. Just experiment to find what is most comfortable for you!

carolyntx
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Or reverse cowgirl type position works too

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:31 PM

This.

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

SaraZoey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM
I agree with all PPs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)