• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 failures of the world's end!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 9 Replies

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-12-greatest-end-of-the-world-prophecy-fails/ivana-wynn

This does include todays. Along with the 11 other predictions of the end of the world.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
proud_mama_1208
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM

wow there really has been 11 others!

terrells_mom_07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM

thats interesting thanks for sharing

Dance13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 AM

No problem. I found it while reading thru my google reader for feeds on other websites.

terrells_mom_07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM

that was really interesting though!! so what is your outlook on it?

Dance13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Well in the bible it says that when the world ends no one will know except the father. (even though I don't believe in the father son and holy ghost but do believe more in the gods and goddesses of roman/ greek mythology I still know some about the bible because growing up i had ot go to church with my parents and also went to hang out with people when i was 16) This guy said that the rapture is going to start 6pm your time zone. Considering that it is past 6pm in new zealand and australia and other places around the world and still no reports of zombies or people floating to the heavens or massive earthquakes. I think this guy is just loopy. I mean really who cares if the world is ending today, tomorrow or when ever. Why freak out over it and instead just enjoy the time we have now with our families.

I really don't think the world will end as in all creation will be non existant. I think that by the world ending there are just going to be major changes in the way we live. maybe by technology starting over, or all the lands combine back into one like people think because they do line up to fit together. but I think humans will be around longer than our life time. Maybe in a few thousand years we will all be on a different planet. and earth will have a new species living here.

terrells_mom_07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM

completely understand your outlook on it! and i completely agree..... although i do believe in god i just dont go to church.... you dont have to go to church to believe in god either you know? But I like your outlook on it!!

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Wow crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dance13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:46 AM

BUMP!

B-FigNewton
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM

That's great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)