Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And I have....PIOG

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have an anxiety disorder and lately it is making me depressed. I am not looking for pitty just some helpful advice if any other member has dealt with anxiety. Lately I have been having bad anxiety attacks and I feel like because I have anxiety it makes me a bad mom. I want to do so much with my life and better my sons life. But each time I go forward in life it seems the anxiety comes back. I just want to get away from my anxiety like kick it to the curb. Has or does anyone else have anxiety and how do you cope with it?

siggy

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
I have anxiety and I take klonopin sp? For mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmama_2007
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM
I have anxiety and bipolar.. I addressed the issue with my doctor and she gave me xanax er 2 mg. I take one pill in the morning and it takes care of it all day. So maybe go to your primary dr and talk to him/her about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I am on xanax 1mg as needed it helps and I am also on prozac. It always gets worse near the summer time. I have PTSD I was abused as a child so thats why I have anxiety in the first place. I also see a therapist and told her that it was getting worse she did not seem to have any answers or advice for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)