Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BAD GIRLFRIEND!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

I feel so bad my anniversary was this week and then tomorrow is my bf 21 bday yesterday or so when we were at wal mart i  showed him what i wanted for him to have for his b-day.....he was agreeing to it all I even let him pick it out and junk........It was a  grill and everything with it..........after almost gettin everything in the buggy he says no  we cant afford it..im like i cant let you not have nothing since most the plans this week has been total failure............so after putting it back we go towards the tool, fans aisles.............he finds a tool that helps put lightbulbs in for our cieling fan thats 12 ft high in the living room. he finds a small colorful blade fan for a childs room.........and new pillows to go with our new chair and sofa.He tells me this is what i want for my b-day......He gets the fan for my lil boy room  which he didnt have too............i feel so bad technically i got it for him but i dont feel like i did a great job getting him something on my own but he is so picky......Even though he is turning 21 he doesnt even drink really anyway.....plus i have to work 10 hrs on his bday and I doubt anybody will do anything for him....he is like blacksheep but favorite child too.........I just wish and hopes he has a birthday thats awesome

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LancesMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hugs! I hope he has a great birthday he sounds like a great guy!

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:16 AM
My b/f is the same way that was sweet of him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:32 AM
If thats what he wanted to do, you shouldn't feel bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremiahJackson
by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:07 AM
Aww don't feel bad... My husbands birthday is the 22 also and I can't do very much for him either! He said all he wants for his birthday is for me to be in pain (labor). So all I am going to do is make him a cake and pay extra special attention to him!
SheridonW
by on May. 22, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Aww you're not a bad gf! <3 Hope you guys have a good day on his birthday regardless!

cutestmom24
by on May. 22, 2011 at 7:02 AM
Hope he has a great b-day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM

that was sweet. hope it went well.

alyciajoseph
by on May. 22, 2011 at 3:00 PM
We just bought that same fan for my sons room. That is really sweet of him, just because you are busy the day of doesn't mean you can't celebrate another time, even if it is just little and at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Sounds like a good person. Maybe try to do something special for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)