• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe what I did due to lack of sleep!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM
  • 23 Replies
I went to the mall this morning for the old navy $1 flip flop sale :) my fiancé was working so I brought my ds (1 month old) with me. I parked got out, got my ds out and went shopping. I came out of the mall about 45 minutes later and saw my suv. I left my driver side front door open! I locked the doors and didn't even shut them all! Have you ever done something THIS ridiculous due to lack of sleep? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigdsgirl503
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Yes one time after i had my son i was up for 3days straight (my spine bent while prego & i was in alot if pain & wouldnt take the pain meds) i got halfway down the driveway & realised my son was in his carseat in the stroller right inside my locked front door i really dont wanna think about what would of happend if my daughter who at the time was only 2 didnt ask me where her baby brother was cause she wanted him to walk to the park with us to i think i cried for 2hrs after that & ever since then i have to √ everytime i go anywhere cause otherwise i freakout & he is 4&1/2 now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Yeah lol I went into the store once with my shirt on inside out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat.M.
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:27 AM
I can't tell u how many times I've done that!

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rekob2011
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:39 AM

One time I had to go to the er, My son was little and I realized that halfway through that my shirt was inside out. And I wonder why everyone was staring at me!! lol

Quoting Kat.M.:

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

HizzPrincess
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:40 AM
after i had jaydi i hadnt slept in over 24 hours i was giving jaydi a bath and then put her in her crib so i could dress her and Carrie needed something so i helped her real quick then forgot jaydi was in her crib and i sat down then i heard Jaydi whine a little and realized she was in her crib naked lol only a couple minutes but im sure she was a wee bit chilly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:47 AM
I went to the mall the other day and I was getting in my car and noticed a mini van had it's back door slid open and no one to be found. It made me feel for the person, it was in a handicap spot and the van was wheelchair ready. I can imagine how tired the care giver is of the handicapped person and how much they have to remember, just as with a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keely3p
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:52 AM
I put the tea in the cabint once , ive done alot if things sleeped deprived ,Mostly talking out if my head !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on May. 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Lol wow, now you know to try and get more sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on May. 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Lol. I think I've only went out with my jacket inside out but there's a few times I get to the door with my shirt wrong

Quoting rekob2011:

One time I had to go to the er, My son was little and I realized that halfway through that my shirt was inside out. And I wonder why everyone was staring at me!! lol

Quoting Kat.M.:

Quoting JayBearsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciepaige
by on May. 22, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Omg yes, i even left my keys in the car!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)