Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a vent

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
What do you want to do today? I want to declutter the bedroom today if we don't figure out something we want to do (as a family/with the baby). My mom can watch our baby for two hours so we can hang out or have a mini date.

How in the heck did we get in an argument over that!? I tried to make it as comprehendible as possible and yet I spent the last 10 minutes picking that apart for my husband. He claims that I didn't say that at all. I know what I said because I thought it out while I brushed my teeth before I said it so it wouldn't turn into a long discussion. it really hurts my feelings when he doesn't believe that I know what I said. He just misinterpreted it.

a STUPID argument. That's all it is, and it's super annoying. We rarely ever argue but when we do it's just awful. I can't stand it when he doesn't believe me.

Vent over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:33 PM

I'm sorry you and your DH are arguing, did you and he come to an agreement?

MommyBird388
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM
We agreed to disagree. We just let it go.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm sorry you and your DH are arguing, did you and he come to an agreement?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM

lol poor you! i dont see how that could turn into an argument either.. but a guys mind- who the hell knows! so what did you do today? if you're still free, you can always come and declutter here! =) lol jk jk

KaroGreenly
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM
I'm sorry. Maybe next time, write down the options for him, that way he can't say that you left anything out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I'm sorry. hope the rest of your day is better.

MommyBird388
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Thank you everyone for your replies!
We ended up taking our don to the park to play and my husband and I went to an arcade and also rode go-carts. It was fun!
People always aske to come do their house when I mention that I'm decluttering LOL. I'll be super happy when it's all done. Poor crazy me thinks it's fun to buy organizers and put everything in it's new place ^_^ oh well, I don't think I'd ever do it if I didn't enjoy it.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

lol poor you! i dont see how that could turn into an argument either.. but a guys mind- who the hell knows! so what did you do today? if you're still free, you can always come and declutter here! =) lol jk jk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)