Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

young army wives?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
How would you keep the hubby involved throughout the pregnancy if he is deployed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kmencl3210
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:02 PM

ive been having him help me make pretty much every decision, tell him about every doctor appointment, and send him pictures all the time. and i ask for 2 copies of the ultrasound pictures so i can send one to him :)

carolina_gal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Are  you able to email or Skype?

Check out the Military Moms group as well. You'll find great support there.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107984

aubrey_lyn
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Thanks...i will check it out..the militaru wives in my community arent very nice b/c im young and prego..been called a tag chaser and other names..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_raines
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:40 PM

my hubby deployed when i was 4 months pregnant with our first, we were both 21. Take pictures of your growing belly, send sonogram pictures.

JayBearsmomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:43 PM
well my sons bio dad is a marine and it is very hard to keep him involved mostly because he didn't do much up until feb of this year. He was in japan my whole pregnancy and has only seen his son in person twice and jay is 4 years old. Luckily he has my b/f who he considers his daddy as a father figure. Just recently his bio dad came back into the picture and wants to be there for his son so we r working on easing him into the picture which isn't easy... I'm sure I could learn a few things or two from u ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Wendy on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I'm not a wife and have never been with a military man, but if I were in that situation, I would send photos/videos of the ultrasounds and my baby belly to him along with letters full of updates.

aubrey_lyn
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:05 AM
I email him w pictures and sonograms..even had the neat 4d one done...i speak w him everyday and he talks to my belly over the phone..lol cant wait for him to be home for good and be able to be there when u can actually ee the baby moving from the outside...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)