Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My fiancé

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 21 Replies
So my and my fiancé were laying in the bed a little while ago before he went to work and he looked at me and said "baby?" I said yeah he said "I'm ready for another baby"... Our first baby isn't even 2weeks old yet...I just thought I would share that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ATG499
by Wendy on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna make a suggestion here. Your first baby isn't even two weeks old yet. Wait a few months before you decide you want another. Once they stop sleeping throughout most of the day, life gets pretty hectic. =)

mommy2be148
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:29 AM
I'm not even thinking of more kids yet I'm too young

Quoting ATG499:

Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna make a suggestion here. Your first baby isn't even two weeks old yet. Wait a few months before you decide you want another. Once they stop sleeping throughout most of the day, life gets pretty hectic. =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hailey08
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM

wow, that is a bit soon isnt it lol

Good luck with that.

HizzPrincess
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:47 AM
my fiance told me all before and while i was pregnant that the day i got home after delivering our baby he was gonna get me pregnant again, well... No sex for the first 4 weeks, and 3 months later im still not pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaxkitty
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Wowwww lol

sxymomma20
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:10 AM

lol.........im still waiting for mine to say lets make baby or will u marry me........he has the hardcore shit like i really dont wanna when all it is im just scared to take the next step right now

mommy2be148
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:18 AM
I don't want anymore kids until I finish school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcelis
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Wow! Has he had to wake up with the baby in the middle of the night yet?? That might change his mind. Haha

mommy2be148
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:42 AM
No he hasn't woke up with the baby cuz he works at night

Quoting jcelis:

Wow! Has he had to wake up with the baby in the middle of the night yet?? That might change his mind. Haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM

lol wow he's crazy. you must be doing most the work with feedings and stuff huh? LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)