Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judgmental People Piss Me Off.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  • 15 Replies

Just saying. Not everyong has the same situation, and the answer isn't always the same. And for all you fellow Christian's out there ... whatever happened to "judge not lest ye be judged"?

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilRed2130
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Everyone judges.....no one can say they don't and if they do it is a bold face LIE. 

Emilita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:26 AM

There's a difference between judging and being judgemental. Sure, people judge ... but there's such a thing as trying not to and being open minded instead of being a narrow minded idiot and making yourself incapable of learning anything because of your unwillingness to attempt to see anything from another person's point of view.

JayBearsmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:38 AM
Never said I was christian I said I was religious. Judging is different from right and wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I agree, let people be happy with their choices. Quit effing (or trying to eff) with their happiness because you would do something different.

Emilita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Saying something is always right or always wrong is being judgemental unless you're saying something like "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west". As someone wiser than I once said, if the opposite is an opinion than what you believe is an opinion, and if you're opinion is "what's right" and everything else is wrong ... well, that sort of defines judgemental.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

ATG499
by Wendy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I'm not a Christian. =)

Emilita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Are you religious at all? Because somewhere between most and all religions have some version of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" in their most fundemental beliefs. I believe trying to make choices for other people or judging them because you think their choice is somehow wrong is inheriently wrong. You know, like up there with rape and murder on the list of things I object to ... especially since rape and murder are just trying to make another person's choices for them on a more visible scale.

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM

I'm atheist, but I don't judge other people's lifestyles, choices, beliefs, etc.

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:51 AM

He without sin cast the first stone.

No one is in a place to tell a person that what they are doing is right or wrong. We are all adults. We all make our own choices and we deal with our consequences.If you do not agree, then just say you dont agree, but no reason to belittle or judge anyone else.

heartnhidin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Agree

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

He without sin cast the first stone.

No one is in a place to tell a person that what they are doing is right or wrong. We are all adults. We all make our own choices and we deal with our consequences.If you do not agree, then just say you dont agree, but no reason to belittle or judge anyone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)