Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling old!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:17 AM
  • 16 Replies
I official feel old... My younger bro who is 18 just proposed to his girlfriend..of course she said yes.. I'm so excited and happy for him and his gf is wonderful to him and she is great with my kids... I just realized how much they have grown up and it makes me realize that I'm getting older and so are my kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justinnaimee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:19 AM

My baby sister got married last year. I hear you on the old thing. I'm officially having my quarter life crisis. I'll be 25 next week. :(

crystalrose133
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:30 AM

It's ok, my baby brother is turning 18 this year and I think I'm gonna cry!

lovealot0587
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Yup... Ill be 24 this year... My bro graduated from high school just this year and now he is engaged and my dd starts kindergarten this coming school year makes me realize how fast time goes by
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacam7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:44 AM

don't feel bad I just turned 25 in may and I cried the entire day lol

Uhura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Age is a state of mind, not a number.

You can thank my aunt who is over 50 and still shops at hot topic for that one. ^^

ATG499
by Wendy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:40 AM

I'm turning 18 in a few weeks and I feel old! lol

HizzPrincess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 AM

LOL! i dont know what id do if i found out my sibling were getting married, hopefully not for awhile considering they are 16, 14, 7 and 5

KittyNat
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:56 AM

it makes me feel old that people i remember being born and their mother breastfeeding them are in college now. my next birthday i will be 23 for the 3rd time.

maryhen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM

I just turned 24 and I dont want to turn 25, my kids also turned 7 and Im freaking out, I dont want them to reach 10! and I dont want to turn 25 :s

Dee24997
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM
I think as long as ur on the track u wanted to be on and have accomplished the things you've wanted to do by that age birthdays are enjoyable. However, as a woman I can understand the superficial part of it since society only thinks were hot in our 20s. After that its "u still look good" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)