Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another down night..

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:31 AM
  • 2 Replies
Except this time I think its cause is lack of sleep I was in pain all lastnight and woke up nautious because of lack of sleep tried taking a nap and couldn't and I feel like I can't sleep now.. I've got so much on my mind and I'm trying to organize it and let it go.. mehh nights like these..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kim92
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:26 AM

I hear ya girl. I've been having a hard time sleeping, wondering when or who's gonna hire me, if the bills will get paid, not fitting into my clothes, giving birth, it's all really scary. Idk how the world I don't let it get to me anymore. I think it was cuz I lost contact with all my friends and felt like no one wanted me forreal it did. My bf wouldn't want to be with me, he didn't trust me for some weird reason, and he said I wasn't serious when everyday I did things for him, cooked, cleaned, folded his laundry, and wore his promise ring. I was upset hardcore after that then I was like really why should I? I've got a beautiful baby on the way and myself. Believe in yourself girly. I didn't for a long time. I know this all sounds cheesy but it's seriously what you need. Also I've been waking up with freakin heartburn so we're kinda in the same boat. They both suck lol.

HizzPrincess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:28 AM

hope it gets better for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)