Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV couples

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
Who is the tv couple that you either favor most or reflects your relationship closest? Mine is Boy Meets World and A Different World. I think my DH and I are more like Cory and Topanga because we are h.s sweethearts and married right out of h.s. and all. What about yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irocksocks
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM

I think if their was a show where a man left his fiance for her best friend, that'd be him, but there are no shows like that :(

Dee24997
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM
Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure its on some sort of soap opera though honestly. But he obviously wasn't worth your time anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBridges19
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:44 AM

There's no couple that I know of that met online and dated that way for a year until they met and got married.  *shrugs*

ameliasmommy221
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Days of Our Lives or Young and the Restless..whatever soap opera

Quoting irocksocks:

I think if their was a show where a man left his fiance for her best friend, that'd be him, but there are no shows like that :(

baby girltoddler girlin love   navyHead over heels in love with my sailor and our 2 daughters Emma and Amelia! My family are my everything <3<3<3

sxymomma20
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM

i say the same cory and topanga....even though i took a left in highschool and now im on the right path with my bf we grew up  to one another next door always hung out if were in same class did projects  together and so forth

ArronEvanmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM
Boy meets world Cory and topanga. Or teen mom Caitlyn and tyler
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unbrokenhellmus
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM
If there was a show where the couple met through a mutual friend and got together. Then the guy got back on drugs but the girl stayed for five years til the guy wised up and figured out his family was what was important. Then that would be us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Lol I have no idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

I have no clue.

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Honestly, I have no clue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)