Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM
  • 13 Replies
Well first off the office experience was amazing, small office small staff who treated me with so much kindness and took a true interest in my life! the nurse questioned me what names we had and about ds (proves she read chart) then in came the woman who did the u/s and she was just super nice as well and talked and laughed with us during the u/s which was a really lengthy process (at least half SN hour or more) then.immediately after she was done in came the doctor who was even nicer! No big medical terms she spoke like she was truly happy to meet us and really cared for my babies :)

She said the tech did a full study of all anatomy, cranial,brain, their sacs, their cords and fluids. ALL IS PERFECT!!! she said being as they are fraternal twins their complete individuals and as we'd expect to see different body types in any two different people we can expect the same from them. She said both are within normal growth levels and are growing (b is a full lb today a is still 1lb 8oz) she's going to be seeing me every 3-4 weeks for ultrasounds to make sure they stay at a steady rate of growth. She said for me to drink an ensure or boost each day for extra nutrients and just not over do it. I'm so so so happy it was such a huge relief to see them happy and heealthy in there. I've been thinking all this movement on my right hip is A but its apparently B she's flipped and has her feet by my hip, I've literally been freaking thinking she wasn't moving enough and come to find out she's the one I'm feeling almost constantly!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tristansgirl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Glad everything went well today!

ufollakaitlin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

So happy to hear all is well and healthy! (=

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM

glad everything went well and you had awesome doctors and nurses.

B-FigNewton
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Yay! :)

NearSeattleMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:51 PM

good

lovealot0587
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM
Glad to hear everything is good!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemybug0992
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM

glad that everything went well for you!

SaraZoey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM
:)

Quoting tristansgirl:

Glad everything went well today!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM
I'm so glad that everything is good. Keep us updated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwins_2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I have fraternal twin girls. They look and act the exact same :) congrats and goooooood luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)