Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really nervous

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am going to a concert tonight and am leaving in 30 minutes I get anxiety in crowds I hate it. I know I will be fine because I have went to about 9 or so concerts and am fine. It is just leading up to it and then leaving I hate the damn crowds please pray for me

Photobucket

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ufollakaitlin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Everything will be okay! Just have lots and lots of fun! (= I have an anxiety disorder so I know how hard it can be but I'm sure you'll make it through!

heartnhidin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Thank you I take medicine for it and my mom is going with me its our girls night out to Keith Urban!

Quoting ufollakaitlin:

Everything will be okay! Just have lots and lots of fun! (= I have an anxiety disorder so I know how hard it can be but I'm sure you'll make it through!

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I don't like crowds either. Try not to think of the crowds but instead of how much fun you'll have!

heartnhidin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I am fine once I get in my seat and once the music starts. I took DS to toy story 3 on ice and only got anxious on the way out because it felt like a damn mob of people was around me but i got through it so I know I can. I just don't like my anxiety it sucks

Quoting .Angelica.:

I don't like crowds either. Try not to think of the crowds but instead of how much fun you'll have!

ufollakaitlin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Keith Urban?!?!?!??!?!? Oh please take me with you!!!!! HaHa I LOVE Keith Urban (=

Quoting heartnhidin:

Thank you I take medicine for it and my mom is going with me its our girls night out to Keith Urban!

Quoting ufollakaitlin:

B-FigNewton
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Just relax, breath, and have fun!

lovealot0587
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Sounds like fun!!! Relax and have fun with ur mom... Enjoy the concert
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Youll be ok! Have fun!

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:02 PM
This. :)

Quoting B-FigNewton:

Just relax, breath, and have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyciajoseph
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Oh I know how you feel..I'm going to my first concert tomorrow night with my SIL..we are going to Big & Rich and Gretchen Wilson (Woohoo) but I have horrible anxiety. I don't do crowds, anything that deals with one I don't go. I'm so scared.

Hope you have tons of fun!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)