Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
RubiAnzora
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone my name is Rubi. Im 21 years old, I have a 4 year old son & another bby boy on the way. Im due Dec 11th :)

KIMDIAMONDBOO
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this

hello all!! my name is kimberly washington im from maryland,im 19 and i have a son who will be a year old on august 27,and im current 7 months pregnant with a little girl due on nov.2nd 2011,two days b4 i turn 20! i look forward to chatting with other young mothers on here,since i can probably really relate to most of you on here :-D

meagan331
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM
6 moms liked this

hi ladies :) My name is Meagan. I just turned 20 years old. I'm expecting my first baby girl in November. I'm married to her father. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some other young moms because since I've gotten pregnant a lot of my friends have strayed away. I just don't connect with them the way I used to and I'm hoping I can find some people who I can connect with. 

1hotmama9079
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Hey everyone, my name is Ashley and I am 19 years old I am expecting my first child in February of 2012.

momila
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Alissa and I am 20 yrs old. I have a 14 month old duaghter. and I am in a on and off relationship with my baby's daddy

lindsay1919
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey everyone.. My name is Lindsay, I am 19 years old and i am expecting my 1st child. I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. I am currently not with the father, because he decided that he is not ready to be a father but he changes his mind day to day so will see if he steps up..

lindsay1919
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Hey Ashley,

My name is Lindsay i am also 19 years old and expecting my first child March 4th,2012.. I am not with the father because he decided the wasn't ready to be a father but he changes his mind day to day.. 

nuggetmama94
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM
4 moms liked this

hello!
my name is Tori, i am 17, the BD is not around for us, so i'm doing this with the love/support of my family and (some) friends. I will be graduating from highschool in December! and my EDD is February 13 2012!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM
3 moms liked this

So many new ladies!  It's great to see you all!

welcome 

yahtzee.momma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Heyy My name is Krystin but i perfer to be called krys :). Im 18 years old and this is my first. Im due november 11th :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN