Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (2661-2670):
Angellogy
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Im angel, Im 18 expecting my first child March 15th 2012. Its a girl :) not with the father.

Angellogy
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Quoting katiedisley123:

hello everyone! my name is katie i am 33weeks pregnant with a baby girl! she will be my first baby! i am 16 years old and have alot going on right now just looking to meet other moms!

your 33 weeks? im 32 :)

ajustice27
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi. I'm Ashley, Im 20 and have a (almost) 2yr old boy and a 11wk old girl. I am married to my daughters father and we are trying to get my son adopted to him. I am a stay at home mom.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM

welcome  group hug

Welcome to all of the new ladies joining us here on Young Moms!

Mproffitt
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM
My name is Melaney. I'm 23, almost 24 and have a 2 1/2 year old little girl named Addison. I am not with her father. Looking to meet other moms that are in the same position to talk about things going on with kids, love life, and anything else
insaneygolover
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda I have a 4 month old baby girl named Anita. I have been with Anita's father for 4 years on March 18th. Right now we're living on our own, but right away we'regoing to be renting my bf's dad's finished basement. We're hoping to save money and put a down payment on a house.

Liina.
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm lina,18 and have a ten month old daughter. ALSO I'm VERY new to this cafe mom thing so chat me up!
SMFnAMFnTRFnKMF
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey everybody, My name is Shawna. I'm 19, I have a 8 month old son named Thomas and my husband and I are expecting a baby girl, Kylie, mid-april! (:

cayleesmom2010
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

hello, my name is sherry i am 19.I have a 15 month old daughter i am not with her biological father but i am engaged to a wonderful man who treats her as his own. We just found out that we are having twins!!!

ortizalexa
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Hey, my name is alexa.. I'm 17, I have a 2 year old son and a 9 month old daughter and I'm happily in a relationship with their dad :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN