Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (5161-5170):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting mistaloveszach:

Hi, well, my names amista. I have a son. Thomas Alexander Spainhower. Hes my life:)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

welcome

Quoting scared26:

Hey everyone! I'm Danielle, and i'm pregnant with my first child.  =)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Welcome Tianna!

Quoting tianna_gordon99:

Hi everybody, my name is tianna and i have a daughter and she one year old and very spoiled, when she was born she only weighed 1pd and 4ozs it was very diffculit then but now she doin very good, but i need some advice. i need advice on how to stop her spoling or however you say it is very diffcuilt for me when im trying to find a job and put her in daycare.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting gabbyaj:

My name is gabrielle im 16 and I have a 4 month old baby girl name ariya. Her father is not really involved so I'm basically raising her on my own. I have the help of the people im around but I still feel very lonely. I'm on here just to meet moms that I can talk to.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting fprince92:

hello my name is felicity and im 19 years old..i just had my son 7 months ago :-)

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting angelsmom824:

my name is mercades.iam a young mom to a beautiful little girl.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting Missy.W:

Hey everyone Im Missy, 18 years old, my daughter is almost 1, and im in a rocky relationship with her father

Cafe AmyS

Welcome!

Quoting KimberlyPOrr:

Hi everyone!!  I am 22 and a stay at home mom of a 1 year old!!  I am happily married to his daddy! :)

Lanesmum1214
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM
My name is Samantha I live in Va! I have a 6 months old son and I have been with his dad for 3 years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMFnAMFnTRFnKMF
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous91:

hi my name is Mallerie I will be 21 in july and im pregnant with my first my due date is Jan.5.2013..i am not married i live with my boyfriend who is the babys daddy.. he has three kids of his own with two other women i plan to be a sahm for the frist year as i was already accepted into college for this coming september but i pushed it to the following september when my baby is a lil older to be able to stay home with the daddy or my cousin.. ive had the experience of being a sahm when my sister had her son who is now 6 years old but im not to sure if im ready to do this for myself it was easier when i could call my sister to come  home so i could sleep or have some time to myself but this child will be mine and im a lil scared that the father will eventually bail on me..

Hey, congrats on your baby!! Being a mom is the most wonderful feeling in the world! My name is Shawna, I'm 19, will be 20 on July 10th, my husband and I have 2 kids, a 13month old boy && a 2month old girl.  Just have faith that all will work out, focus on that baby of yours and making life good for him/her.  Don't think about whether your boyfriend will leave in the future, live day by day as we are never really promised tomorrow.  Do you have good support?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)