Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (8081-8090):
Blackroses137
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank you. It's nice to meet you too :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It's nice to meet you Angie!

Quoting Blackroses137:

Hi everyone, my name is Angie. I am 19 years old. I have a 2 year old daughter. Her name is Faith. Her father and I are still happily together. It hasn't been easy, but I wouldn't change any of it. I hope to become friends with many of you :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ashleigh1228
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM
3 moms liked this

hi I'm Ashleigh. I have a beautiful 2 year old baby girl. I am not with the father. O and I am 20 :)

hellobaby422
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello ! Im Vanessa , 18 and i am due on the 16th with my first son <3

Jazzie_love
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM
3 moms liked this
Ok so my name is jasmine I'm only 17 I'll be 18 next month and I just gave birth to my wonderful beautiful baby girl alax. I'm a single mom (by choice) I love my baby and she lightens my life :) so that's pretty much it :) thank you for the time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
belles27
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone, Im Erin. Im 21 and i have a 17 month old baby girl

proudmommy63
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello everyone my name is Fuqwan and i am new to this site i'm basically on here just trying to see what this website is about. A little about me I am a proud single mother of two boys Joshua(6 years old) and Christopher (3 years old). I live in Houston born and raised. I don't mind helping others at all just don't take my kindness for a weakness I am going to say that up front. I guess i wanted to help other young mothers that's out here as much as i could anyway. Anything you ask me i will give you the honest truth so if you feel like you won't like the truth then it's best not to ask me because i will tell you regardless if it hurts your feelings or not. If you want to know more then don't be afraid to ask.

ginellexoxo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is ginelle im 20 years old  and i just found out that im pregnant 

neeka88
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this

hi my name Flanesha Williams. Im 24 yrs old and i have three beautiful toddlers.....Yana,nesha,&liyah....i had all three of my girls by c-section and my oldest is a preemie. but my second and baby girl are not....my oldest and middle child have a developmental delay and have mild cerebal palsy. im a loving mother and i love my girls they have my life complete...i wouldnt know what i do without them. im a staying home single mother and this my very first time doing anything like this.

luisaamavuma
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is maria and i am 17 and i have a 12month old and i go to school hope to make friends

KVnC
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey everybody my names Kathy I am 20 years old pregnant with my first message me :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN