Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Quoting grisy300:

Hello evrey 1!!! im Grisy and ive been married for 3 years and i have a 1 year old daughter and im 18...

Welcome Grisy!  wave

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Welcome & congrats on your little boy-to-be! 

Quoting LivieDean:

Hi. I'm new on this site. I'm 18 years old, almost 19, and i'm 6 mths pregnant and having a boy! I live with my boyfriend of three years and plan on getting married to him next summer!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Welcome Ashlee!  February is a great month to be born.  ;) 

Quoting iMSiMPLYHeR:

Hi, My name is Ashlee. I'm 19, engaged to a wonderful guy named Gary. We are expecting my first baby and his 2nd. I'm due February 19th, 2012.

JR.MOM
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:55 PM
HI I am 23 years old. I have a three month old baby boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaydens_mylove
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Hi I'm Ariane. I'm 24 married and have two boys, jayden 5 jorden 1.5 and pregnant. Imy husband is my first everything and high school sweetheart. We've been together for 7 years, married for 9 months.

Hello everyone!!!!!
oneproudmamma
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM
My name is Carrie I am 21 and a proud mommy of four beautiful kids ages 7yrs(girl), 3yrs(boy), 4yrs(boy), and 15mths(girl) with a other one on the way (6 weeks) along, I am with the father of the unborn baby but the father of my others just decides not to be in the picture.
bmlsmom
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! my name is Hope and I am a tattoo artist and body piercer in Woodbridge VA. I am 22 and I have 2 handsome boys ...one is 3 and the other 1 1/2. I love being a mom.

hannahblevins
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Hi im Hannah:) im expecting my first baby april 15 2013 im 18and married to the daddy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilovebabies752
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is queen im 17 never been pregnant befor , could be a possibilty that I am now so thats why iv joined. I love kids wasnt expecting any this early but im ready! the potential fathe is still aroudd he doesnt know anything yet(he has a 2 year old frm a previous relationship) I was under the impression I couldnt hav kids. Im having cramps as if iam on my period. So thanks everyone any questions or comments..??
Annas_Mama
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hello Everyone!!! My Name Is Jesica, I have a beautiful little girl named Anna Marie. She turned one on July 23rd. :)  Feel Free to message me and ask me anything!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)