CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (3271-3280):
graciesmom2010
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM

hi everyone! im debbie and im 20 years old,and i have a beautiful little girl who is going to be 2 on the 5th,shes my pride and joy,and  i am also married to her daddy <3

Cafe-Nikki-Loy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Well thank you!

Cafe-Nikki-Loy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM

AWWW! Gracie looks SO  PRECIOUS! I bet she is! She's just so adorable!lesbians

kristaleigh84
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM

hellooo.... I'm kristal 27 and my husband and I are expecting twins in late august early september!!

my husband is 37 and this will be the first child/children for us both! I'm really interested in making friends and being able to ask/share/learn about pregnancy and parenting! 

ChangingSeasons
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Hey, my name is Jessica. I'm a 21 y/o SAHM, my son Gavin is 2 and I'm married to my awesome hubby Jason. We plan on having more kids, but God hasn't blessed us with anymore just yet. :)

memekisses
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Hi ladies! I'm Meriel. I'm 19 and I have a beautiful 1 yr old daughter and a loving husband. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paris92
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Hi im paris
AshRPowell
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hi,
My Name Is Ashley. Im 19 Years Old And I Am The Mother Of 2 Beautiful Girls; Alesha Who Is 23 months old and Kimayah Who Just Turned 7 Months Old. I Have A Fiancee Who Is Currently Completing Basic Training For The Army. He's Not The Father Of My Girls, But He Treats Them As If They Were His. We Are Getting Married In June Once He Finishes Basic Training & PT
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XOXO_Adriyanna
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody my name is Dejah and im 16 years old. && im also 21 1/2happy weeks pregnant. Im having a little girl. 

calijayy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I'm Cali, and i'm 17. I recently had my daughter on January 30th 2012. I decided to give her up for adoption thinking of the best life for her. It's been reallly hard and any help I can recieve would be great(:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)