Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (4431-4440):
MommyOf3Boys05
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM

My name is Rebecca. Im 20 & the mother of 3 beautiful boys =)

AleashaJ
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Hello there, My names Aleasha, im 17 soon to be 18 and I found out saturday that i am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. :)

JayMommy91
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Hi everyone my name is quandra and i am 21 years old with a 2yr old son who i love dearly.i work really hard and i make sure my son is taking really good care of.im a single parent and it has really made me be stronger,wiser and better.im a great parent,which i love doing things with my son.we hang out all the time.i work 5days a week 40hrs 8am to 430pm with weekends off.been a parent has been the best thing that ever happen to me.

nikkinator
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM

hey guys! my names nicole. i am 23 years old and have a little boy named jordan who will be turning one this June. married to his daddy :) and living in rapid city south dakota

JEWELZ12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM

HEY!! im Julia Fernandez i am about to be 19yrs old hope im helpful :)

Valori1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Well my name is Val and I'm 7 months pregnant with my first child :) I'm 19 years old! I am not married to the father but we have been talking about marriage since before I got pregnant! I'm here looking for new friends and moms that know what its like to go through this so young. Totally opent o friend request excited to chat and open for plenty of advice. This is my child, I'm almost clueless but I'm trying!

evilsizer117
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone i have a 2 year old son and a 3 month old baby girl, i would like to talk to new people.

rebeccaann318
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Rebecca. Im 16 i dont know when im due because im scared to tell anyone that im having a baby. RIght now im still with the father and we plan to stay together. He grew up witout a dad so he really wants to stay around.

marisavb
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:15 PM

hi my name is Marisa and Im 20 I have a daughter naamed Chloe She is 18 months old. I am currently married to the father. 

MommaKiiks
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Uhm  Hi im shakeara im 16 and im having a child that will be due December 5th 2012

im here for advice from other moms on what to do and what not to do .

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)