Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (4481-4490):
AllysonMarion
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hello, congrats on your baby :)

Sierra17
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM

- Hello Everyone! My name is Sierra, I am 17 years old, and I believe I am pregnant with my first, with my fiance'. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out some of my symtoms if I may be pregnant, I feel like I am.(:

his.halo
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hi Im angel im 2 weeks and 4 days. Is it normal to have so many symptons this early on?

Oicafa
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Grace, and this is my little boy Riley. He's 18 months old, and I turn 19 tomorrow :) Just looking to talk to some people about what its like being a teen mum. I'm from Australia btw :)

Teen.Mommy23
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Hey,

Im Andrea i live in Houston Texas, Im 16 years old and i have a 5 month old baby girl

Just looking for some friends around my age, and in my area Who can relate to me 

Teen.Mommy23
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:56 AM

You seem real cool hopping to become good friends 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Welcome everyone!  We're so glad you're all here.

If you have any questions, just ask.  We're more than happy to help.  welcome

elysabethmarie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi, my name is Rebecca, i am 16 years old, i have a 1 year old daughter and i am engaged to her daddy.  My daughter just turned one April 18th, and my fiancee and i have been together for almost 4 years and have been engaged for 7 months

MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

LiamsMommy23
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hello! I'm BreLynn, I'm 21 and have a 3 1/2 month old son, he's my first child and I'm engaged to his wonderful daddy! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN