CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (4501-4510):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM

welcome

Quoting cowdip:

hello. i am 2 months along and came here for some advice and support.

MommaLove30913
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the Young Moms group.  You're smart to not want to post personal information. :)

Quoting MommaLove30913:

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

moniqiue
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hi Everyone my name is Moniqiue and i am 19 yrs old and i have a handsome little 1 yr old boy boy kissing mom

SingleMa22tattoo

dollysvlog
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Hello, my name is Jessica. I am 22yrs old. I have a 4.5 month old (almost 3 months corrected) son. currently a SAHM. and living with the father. :)

segura4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Hi Girlies my name is Liliana  i am 22 years old. I have a 6 year old daughter and a almost 4 years old daughter as well. I am married to their father and i homeschool them and im also going to school for CMA.

jmoore10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Hi ladies. Im Jennifer Im 22, i have a 3 year old daughter. im a stay at home mom but hope to go back to school soon to became a special ed teacher.

buggie8
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Hello everyone! Im Ginny. im 16. and almost positive im pregnant. i have a lot of questions! so if anyone could help me out id really appreciate it!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM

welcome

Quoting moniqiue:

Hi Everyone my name is Moniqiue and i am 19 yrs old and i have a handsome little 1 yr old boy boy kissing mom

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting dollysvlog:

Hello, my name is Jessica. I am 22yrs old. I have a 4.5 month old (almost 3 months corrected) son. currently a SAHM. and living with the father. :)

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Liliana!

Quoting segura4:

Hi Girlies my name is Liliana  i am 22 years old. I have a 6 year old daughter and a almost 4 years old daughter as well. I am married to their father and i homeschool them and im also going to school for CMA.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)