CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (4521-4530):
mommakyia
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hi everybody. My name is Zakyia. I'm 18. I have a son named Kyrie. I am currently in a five year relationship with my son's father.

Kadajah018
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hi, My name is Kadajah Fields. I join this site to conversate with other moms, and maybe hang out. I am 18 years old, i have a some name Tyler who is a month and 2 wks. I am still in High school and plan to graduate in May 2013.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy & engagement and welcome to the group!

Quoting teenmomma6812:

Hey everyone. My name is Marlena, I am 16, almost 17. I am pregnant with a little girl, Genevieve elizabeth Pierce, and I am engaged to her father, who is 17. :) 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Hi Abril!  Welcome to the group.

Quoting abrilangelique:

Hello! My name is Abril. I am 19 years old. I have one child in heaven and a son due September 13th(:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

welcome

Quoting angelsmommy10:

hi my name is destiny im 17 yo i have a 1 yo son named angel and im engaged to his dad

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting angelsmommy10:

hi my name is destiny and i have a 1 yo son. he loves to do everything daddy does and he loves to dance. im 17 and a jr in high school trying to graduate so i can be with my little guy more and not have to always be focused on homework and try to take care of him and keep up house (the worst part being the homework)

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Yesenia!

Quoting yesie19:

Hello my names Yesenia and im 19 pregnant with my 1st child!

Cafe AmyS

welcome to cafemom

Quoting tommyfan5:

Hello everyone,my name is Samantha and i am 19 years old...i am expecting my first(a baby girl) in July

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Hi Vivianna, welcome to the group.

Quoting Summer.Tyme.Fun:

Hi, my name is Vivianna. I am 16 and currently pregnant with a little girl that I am naming Kyleigh Brynn. I have a moto: nobody said life would be easy only worth it and that the best things in life are worth waiting for, fighting for and believing in so even though I am a young mom I will be ok :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

welcome

Quoting mommy2jake2010:

hey, i am denise i have a 1 year old son i ant with his daddy but i am engaged to my boyfriend who loves my son loads xxxx

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)