Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (5021-5030):
kturn08
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hey mamas! I'm Kat and I'm a 21 year old SAHM to my 3 month old daughter, Claire. I am no longer with her father who isn't consistently paying child support, so I might need to get a job soon, but I'm hoping to be able to manage to put that off until I can finish college in a year and a half. :)

kturn08
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM

My birthday is September 24th! :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

My name is Angie, I have a son who will be 4 soon (September 25th) and I will have a little girl come January. I am a SAHM and married. Oh, and I'm 23.

kturn08
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM

When was your child born? My daughter was born March 10th. :)

Quoting lindsay1919:

Hey everyone.. My name is Lindsay, I am 19 years old. I am expecting my first child March 4th,2012. I am not with the father.

Lovelymama11
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I am Neka, I have a Son who will be turning one on the 21st. I am a full time college student and also expecting my twin girls arrival on the 22nd of September. I will be 20 in August
girltryin12
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Hello everyone i am 20 yrs old and i am pregnant with my first child... I am 5 weeks preggo... Just wondering if anyone has any tips on helping morning/all day sickness... I can barely keep any food down.. and the food i do keep down i dont think is healthy for the baby

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Welcome Tabby!

Quoting tabby100189:

Hey everyone my name is tabby I am 22 years old and I have a 3 year old little boy named jj and a 9month old son named rj

Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the group, Kat!

Quoting kturn08:

Hey mamas! I'm Kat and I'm a 21 year old SAHM to my 3 month old daughter, Claire. I am no longer with her father who isn't consistently paying child support, so I might need to get a job soon, but I'm hoping to be able to manage to put that off until I can finish college in a year and a half. :)

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Lovelymama11:

I am Neka, I have a Son who will be turning one on the 21st. I am a full time college student and also expecting my twin girls arrival on the 22nd of September. I will be 20 in August

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I didn't suffer from morning sickness myself, but a lot of people swear by ginger (gingerale, ginger snaps, etc).

Quoting girltryin12:

Hello everyone i am 20 yrs old and i am pregnant with my first child... I am 5 weeks preggo... Just wondering if anyone has any tips on helping morning/all day sickness... I can barely keep any food down.. and the food i do keep down i dont think is healthy for the baby

kturn08
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Thanks. :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the group, Kat!

Quoting kturn08:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)