Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6261-6270):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Welcome to the group, Amanda!

Quoting AmandaGallinoto:

Hey everybody, I'm Amanda I'm 18 and i'm 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant (5 months)....Me and my boyfriend have known eachother maybe a total of 7 months, so yeah i got pregnant pretty early in the relationship, but he stuck around and now we are In Love and Can't wait to our Beautiful Lil Girl Kaleigh gets here <3

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting jaymesmama2012:

hi im katrena i have a 3 month old with my dh were both 19 :)

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting isela128:

hello  my name is isela. im a single mom. i have my dauther at the age of 15 years old. my dauthrer is now 3 years old.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Jackie!  Congrats on your sweetest birthday gift!

Quoting jaackkiex33:

Hello everyone ;) I'm Jackie. I'm 18 and I have a beautiful son. His name is Daniel, and he's 9 days old. He was born on my 18 birthday, isn't a miracle? 

"when that kid looks into your eyes and you know its yours, you know what it means to be alive" <3

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Jas!

Quoting JustussMother:

Hello Everyone I'm Jasmynne Jas or short ;) I'm 18 and I have a son , his name is Justus he recently just turned 1 he's my brave little guy .... 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM

welcome

Quoting funmama44:

Hey mommies! I'm Samantha. I'm 20. I have a 1 1/2 yr old son! He was born the day after my 19th birthday!

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Ashley!

Quoting amarieant:

Hello people my name is Ashley and I'm 16 years old pregnant with my first child. She'll be here Dec.25th!

Cafe AmyS

Hi Autumn, welcome to the group.

Quoting alffairy:

Hey everyone,

My name is Autumn, im 20 years old and i have a little boy that just turned 3 years old this past September.  This november will be a year that his father and i have been divorced. We were together for 4 years.

izziemom2010
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

im an 18 year old mom with a 2 year old daughter i love mother hood its just hard to be a stay at home mom and keep her occupied i could really use some tips

MommytobeFeb17
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Hey everyone :) My names Miranda, I'm 18 and basically a single mother to be. I'm having my first son February 17 and I could not be more happy. I love meeting new people and if you would like to talk just message me I'm new to the site so I don't really know how to use it but I will do my best

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN