Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6271-6280):
Desireexjade
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Desiree and I am 22, I recently gave birth to a beatiful baby boy! (Okay maybe not THAT recently, he is 4 months old, but it feels like it was just yesterday) 

ajk2012
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hey Lindsey. I'm Alexis. I just had my first baby in April. She's 5 months old now!

ajk2012
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:17 PM

My name is Alexis, I am 19 years old and I just had my first baby in April. I would love to meet some moms around my area, but I am open to talk to anybody!

VIOLET0321
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:33 AM

HEY PPL MY NAME IS VIOLET IM 21  AND I HAVE A 18 MONTH BABY GIRL.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Welcome!  Being a SAHM is definitely hard at first, but you'll get used to it as you find things to do with your little girl. :)

Quoting izziemom2010:

im an 18 year old mom with a 2 year old daughter i love mother hood its just hard to be a stay at home mom and keep her occupied i could really use some tips

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Hi Miranda, welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting MommytobeFeb17:

Hey everyone :) My names Miranda, I'm 18 and basically a single mother to be. I'm having my first son February 17 and I could not be more happy. I love meeting new people and if you would like to talk just message me I'm new to the site so I don't really know how to use it but I will do my best

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Desiree, congrats on your little boy!

Quoting Desireexjade:

Hi everyone! My name is Desiree and I am 22, I recently gave birth to a beatiful baby boy! (Okay maybe not THAT recently, he is 4 months old, but it feels like it was just yesterday) 

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Alexis!  

Quoting ajk2012:

My name is Alexis, I am 19 years old and I just had my first baby in April. I would love to meet some moms around my area, but I am open to talk to anybody!

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting VIOLET0321:

HEY PPL MY NAME IS VIOLET IM 21  AND I HAVE A 18 MONTH BABY GIRL.

MommytobeFeb17
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)