CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6281-6290):
izziemom2010
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM

im lakenja and im 18 and on july 19th 2010 i gave birth to my beautiful baby girl who is now 2 time goes way too fast and i would lpve to meet moms in my area my daughter can play with

beautifullife09
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Amanda im 22 about to be 23 on the 14th!! I have a son named Tyler who just turned 2 last month!! I am a single mom.  I am currently working full time and going to school. I am a very positive person!! My son is my world and I am doing everything that I can to secure a good future for him. He is my motivation!!

-Amanda

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting izziemom2010:

im lakenja and im 18 and on july 19th 2010 i gave birth to my beautiful baby girl who is now 2 time goes way too fast and i would lpve to meet moms in my area my daughter can play with

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hi Amanda and happy early birthday!

Quoting beautifullife09:

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Amanda im 22 about to be 23 on the 14th!! I have a son named Tyler who just turned 2 last month!! I am a single mom.  I am currently working full time and going to school. I am a very positive person!! My son is my world and I am doing everything that I can to secure a good future for him. He is my motivation!!

-Amanda

Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, I'm 17 years old and I'm 5 months pregnant with my first baby (a boy). Me and his father are still together

crvs_mom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Hello. my namy is juany i got a 16month old baby.

crvs_mom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM

hi. my name is juany what brings you to this site?

FrappeBabyG
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hey :)) I'm Gigi. I'm 17 years old and 19 weeks pregnant with my first child ( Due on February 25,2013 ) !
The father's in jail( Ugh, don't get me started lol ), but I'm engaged to someone else who treats me like a queen and has every intention of treating this baby like his own. Right now we're planning a Christmas wedding and we just bought a place that'll be ready to move in the 15th of Oct. I can say that it's not perfect, but I'm most def blessed .

Babymamma514
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM

My name is Paige. Im having my first kid. Im engagged witht he baby daddy. I currently live with my mom but wanting to move out. im nurves about having my son just the labor part. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Welcome Natalie!  Congrats on your pregnancy. :)

Quoting Nat_Th3_Cat:

Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, I'm 17 years old and I'm 5 months pregnant with my first baby (a boy). Me and his father are still together

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)