Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6291-6300):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

welcome

Quoting crvs_mom:

Hello. my namy is juany i got a 16month old baby.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Gigi, it's great to meet you!

Quoting FrappeBabyG:

Hey :)) I'm Gigi. I'm 17 years old and 19 weeks pregnant with my first child ( Due on February 25,2013 ) !
The father's in jail( Ugh, don't get me started lol ), but I'm engaged to someone else who treats me like a queen and has every intention of treating this baby like his own. Right now we're planning a Christmas wedding and we just bought a place that'll be ready to move in the 15th of Oct. I can say that it's not perfect, but I'm most def blessed .

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Paige!

Quoting Babymamma514:

My name is Paige. Im having my first kid. Im engagged witht he baby daddy. I currently live with my mom but wanting to move out. im nurves about having my son just the labor part. 

Rj_Raven
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi Im Raven and Im a very young teen mom and Im due in December with my baby boy Abel. Things have been very copmlicated lately and I just thought I would try this out for a change to see if it will help with the build up stress.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Welcome to the group, Raven.  December is getting close, are you excited?

Quoting Rj_Raven:

Hi Im Raven and Im a very young teen mom and Im due in December with my baby boy Abel. Things have been very copmlicated lately and I just thought I would try this out for a change to see if it will help with the build up stress.

teenmom2b060613
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I'm Nikki. I'm 17 years old and 5wks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

welcome

Quoting teenmom2b060613:

I'm Nikki. I'm 17 years old and 5wks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. 

TJaydesMommy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hi Everyone, My Name Is Heather, Im 16, And I Have A Baby Girl, Trinity Is 2 Months And 25 Days Old. Im Not With Her Dad Anymore, He Was In Love With My Bestfriend So I Broke Up With HIm.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Welcome Heather, and congrats on your new little girl!

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Hi Everyone, My Name Is Heather, Im 16, And I Have A Baby Girl, Trinity Is 2 Months And 25 Days Old. Im Not With Her Dad Anymore, He Was In Love With My Bestfriend So I Broke Up With HIm.

JacobisMomm
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hello everyon my name is Ashlee & Im 18 & I have a 2 week old son. Im engaged to a man that is not the father of my son which can be hard sometimes but he was there through my entire pregnancy & was there for the birth of my son.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)