Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6311-6320):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Welcome Adriana!

Quoting TeenTwinMommmy:

hey everyone my name is Adriana. I am 18 yrs old and i have twin boys that are going to be 2 on Nov.18(: I consider myself a single mom!

felici14
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hi,

I'm 17 about to be 18 Dec 29 and i have a almost 2 year old (10-1410) and i'm about 4 months pregnant. My lil boy thats 2 has a different dad but he's never around to help out and i'm pregnant with my now boyfriend baby. My boyfriend  20 but he's been acting crazy drinking and go to jail.. i don't know what to do because i have no where to go and i don't go to school, gonna get my ged once i turn 18 and can't drive yet... none of my family can take me and my babies... so confused!!!

evierivera
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Hi! My name is Yvette. I'm 25. Mom of 2 girls. I'm not with their fathers but I am with someone who loves them. :)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

welcome  Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting felici14:

Hi,

I'm 17 about to be 18 Dec 29 and i have a almost 2 year old (10-1410) and i'm about 4 months pregnant. My lil boy thats 2 has a different dad but he's never around to help out and i'm pregnant with my now boyfriend baby. My boyfriend  20 but he's been acting crazy drinking and go to jail.. i don't know what to do because i have no where to go and i don't go to school, gonna get my ged once i turn 18 and can't drive yet... none of my family can take me and my babies... so confused!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Welcome Yvette!

Quoting evierivera:

Hi! My name is Yvette. I'm 25. Mom of 2 girls. I'm not with their fathers but I am with someone who loves them. :)

evierivera
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

thanks! :)
bkallem
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Hey! I'm Becca, and I'm 19, and I have a 9 month old son. I am also going to school full time and searching for a part time job, but it hasn't been easy since I am a single mom. 

jaynyaya
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Hey Everyone!! My name is Ashley, I'm 22 and I have 2 wonderful little boys ages 3 1/2 and 5. I work full time as a real estate agent/ secretary and part time as a private secretary.

AimeeReneV
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM
My name is Aimee. Im 24. I have 2 kids, my son Jayden is 5 and my daughter Amelia is 6 months. Right now Im a SAHM. We have a kind of odd family situation, but we love each other so it all works.
SamuelsMommy13
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM

hello ladies (: im a mommy to be to a active baby boy! very excited but nervous too. need all the help and advice i can get!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN