Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6321-6330):
kofikishlogin21
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hi  I am Kristin and I have a 4 month old boy. I am attempting to work full time and am living with my boyfriend(he is the dad). We plan on getting married when we have the money. I am just looking for a place to meet other moms and make some friends.

Pucca93
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Maria and I'm 19 years old. I have a four month old daughter named Yumi. I'm a SAHM so far; living with my 19 year old boyfriend as well. He's a great father to my baby and spoils her as any loving father would do to their first child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pucca93
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Don't buy a lot of newborn clothes for them since they grow out of their clothes immediately. My baby never wore her newborn clothes at all. She immediately went to 0-3 month clothing since she was a 9 pounder. Lol Hope this helps. :)

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

hello ladies (: im a mommy to be to a active baby boy! very excited but nervous too. need all the help and advice i can get!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamuelsMommy13
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:43 PM

your so right, thats what my mom told me same with newborn diapers too. yeah my baby is measuring a little ahead of 19 weeks. so i dont think he will be wearing newborn clothes for long if at all :)

Quoting Pucca93:

Don't buy a lot of newborn clothes for them since they grow out of their clothes immediately. My baby never wore her newborn clothes at all. She immediately went to 0-3 month clothing since she was a 9 pounder. Lol Hope this helps. :)

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

hello ladies (: im a mommy to be to a active baby boy! very excited but nervous too. need all the help and advice i can get!

Pucca93
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM
My father in law sent me and his wife to buy clothes before my little girl was born. His wife chose only newborn clothing but I decided to buy big girl clothes and all the clothes she chose didn't fit her at all! Lol I ended up giving them away to my friend who was expecting. Hopefully your little baby let's you sleep because you lose so much sleep in the first month :(.

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

your so right, thats what my mom told me same with newborn diapers too. yeah my baby is measuring a little ahead of 19 weeks. so i dont think he will be wearing newborn clothes for long if at all :)

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamuelsMommy13
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:06 PM

yeah i keep seeing all these baby clothes and i have to keep telling myself to stay away from newborn. & yeah im trying to get as much sleep now so in case that happens

Quoting Pucca93:

My father in law sent me and his wife to buy clothes before my little girl was born. His wife chose only newborn clothing but I decided to buy big girl clothes and all the clothes she chose didn't fit her at all! Lol I ended up giving them away to my friend who was expecting. Hopefully your little baby let's you sleep because you lose so much sleep in the first month :(.

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Pucca93
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I know it's so hard to resist just thinking about how adorable they would look in their outfits. Haha that's what I did and I feel like I've never recovered from the loss of sleep, but their worth it. My little girl had grown up so fast and I'm thinking where has all the time gone?

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

yeah i keep seeing all these baby clothes and i have to keep telling myself to stay away from newborn. & yeah im trying to get as much sleep now so in case that happens

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamuelsMommy13
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM

i want him to stay a baby forever, but i know that cant happen. hes got to go up haha. just not to fast!

Quoting Pucca93:

I know it's so hard to resist just thinking about how adorable they would look in their outfits. Haha that's what I did and I feel like I've never recovered from the loss of sleep, but their worth it. My little girl had grown up so fast and I'm thinking where has all the time gone?

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Quoting Pucca93:

Quoting SamuelsMommy13:

Mandabugg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Hi everyone my name is Amanda. I am 22 (almost 23) years old and I have a six month old little girl. I am a sahm and have been married for a year and a half now.
lauras_mama
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hello my name is Gennel I am 21 yrs old and I have a 15 month old daughter named Laura and Im just trying to meet new people and make new friends. If anyone has any questions for me just go ahead and message me THANKS!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)