Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6791-6800):
newmommy21812
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

My name is Jacqulyn Floria and I'm a proud mom to Kaiden Floria. I like to write talk about/give advice about all sorts of topics. I love learning new things about how to take care of my son because this is my first child and of course I'm a young mother. I know some things about children because I've watched very many through babysitting but I would love new information.

tinktinkdess
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey y'all! I'm Destiney. (: I am a young military wife, got a bundle of love cooking in the oven. <3 

TyrsMom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Greetings everyone. I guess I am not concered a young mom anymore. But I just turned 23 and my son just turned 5. So i was  the scary teen mom lol no actually he is the bomb and my choice to make him and have him is the best I have ever made. I hope to make friends here and maybe get some and give som advice. So if anyone wants to be friends message me and if you have any ?'s I may have answers .

LiyahsMommy2008
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Hi im amy i have a 4 year old daughter named aaliyah she is my everything...im supported by my family and friends, her father decides when the best time is to see her and he's always in and out of prison

britbratjackson
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM
hello : ) my name is Brittenee nice to meet you all : )
brittbrat661
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Hello! Im Brittney, my nickname is Brat, but that because that is my initials. :) im here to talk about some choice issues i am having and to find some new friends!!! happy

JustineNeumann
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Hello! My name is Justine! I am 21 nd have 3 kids. I have 4yr old nd a set of twin 2 yrolds!

bella.jaes.mama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hello, My name is Chelsie and i'm 20years old, I have a one year old daughter (BELLA) who was born 08/29/2011. Me & her dad have been together for 4 years ,but not yet married & giving all are attention to Bell <3

big smile mini

bklassen
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM

My name is Brook, I'm 18, and 34 weeks pregnant. I'm due December 28th with my first, a boy!!

touha
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM

iam  madiha 24 years old , i have a daughter 30 months old and a son 8 weeks old , lives in 77082 , iam realy looking for a closes friends to hang out with , i ahve been living with my husband and my kids no friends no family but now i decided to loook for friends i can have fun with and my kids too . 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN