CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (6801-6810):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Hi Mells!  Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting Mells1204:

Hey y'all, 

Im Mellissa, You can call me Mells. I am nineteen and will be a momma in April. I am with her amazing father, Just boyfriend and girlfriend for time being, we have been together 2 years, 11 months, and 18 days. I hope I get to make new friends on here:)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Welcome Windy!  It sounds like you're pretty darn excited!

Quoting wynnlynn93:

Hi, My name is Windy. I'm due with a little girl in just a few weeks! I am working on all the fun "nesting" things and I'm super excited to finally meet my little girl!pregnant belly

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Jacqulyn!

Quoting newmommy21812:

My name is Jacqulyn Floria and I'm a proud mom to Kaiden Floria. I like to write talk about/give advice about all sorts of topics. I love learning new things about how to take care of my son because this is my first child and of course I'm a young mother. I know some things about children because I've watched very many through babysitting but I would love new information.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Destiney!  Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting tinktinkdess:

Hey y'all! I'm Destiney. (: I am a young military wife, got a bundle of love cooking in the oven. <3 

Cafe AmyS

Hi there, welcome to the group!

Quoting TyrsMom:

Greetings everyone. I guess I am not concered a young mom anymore. But I just turned 23 and my son just turned 5. So i was  the scary teen mom lol no actually he is the bomb and my choice to make him and have him is the best I have ever made. I hope to make friends here and maybe get some and give som advice. So if anyone wants to be friends message me and if you have any ?'s I may have answers .

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM

welcome

Quoting LiyahsMommy2008:

Hi im amy i have a 4 year old daughter named aaliyah she is my everything...im supported by my family and friends, her father decides when the best time is to see her and he's always in and out of prison

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Brittenee!

Quoting britbratjackson:

hello : ) my name is Brittenee nice to meet you all : )

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Brat! ;)

Quoting brittbrat661:

Hello! Im Brittney, my nickname is Brat, but that because that is my initials. :) im here to talk about some choice issues i am having and to find some new friends!!! happy

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting JustineNeumann:

Hello! My name is Justine! I am 21 nd have 3 kids. I have 4yr old nd a set of twin 2 yrolds!

Cafe AmyS

Hi Chelsie, welcome ot the group!

Quoting bella.jaes.mama:

Hello, My name is Chelsie and i'm 20years old, I have a one year old daughter (BELLA) who was born 08/29/2011. Me & her dad have been together for 4 years ,but not yet married & giving all are attention to Bell <3

big smile mini

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)