Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Replies (8231-8237):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi Tasha, welcome to the group!

Quoting tf_20:

Hey my name is tasha and im 20 with a 2year old n a 9month old sons

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Welcome Stevie!  Yes, time does fly, just don't blink too often or you'll miss entire years. ;)

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Hell I am Stevie, I have 2 babies a daughter who will be 7 in April (OMG TIME FLYS) and a son who will be 4 months old tomorrow (1-17-13). I am 26 years old and happily married to my DH since 2007 however have been with him since 2004. I call him my High School sweetheart *we started dating during the summer before my senior year* he was already graduated, he graduated in 99 being that he is 6 years older then me. I would love to have some mommies my age to talk to.

Cafe AmyS

welcome to cafemom

Quoting inlovewithmy2:

Hi im Monica im a 25 yr old mom of 2. 5 year old boy and 2 year old girl

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Hunter and congrats on your sweet little Cyra!  :)

Quoting Hcox7:

Hey all my name is hunter. My daughter is now 7 and a half weeks old, her name is Cyra. I am 17 years old and do not have a boyfriend and my baby daddy is NOT involved. And to be Honest he is a little kookoo! I'm currently working at Gymboree and also finishing for my diploma on an online school called blueprint education:)

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Natalie!  Congrats on your engagement!

Quoting Natalie1112:

Hi mamas I'm Natalie and I'm 19 goin on 2o soon I have a 2 yr old boy and I have a 3 month old baby girl and I'm currently engaged with my kids father. I look forward on bonding with you all

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Hi Ana, welcome to the Young Moms group!  :)

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi everyone.
My name is Ana, I'm 22 and I have a 9 1/2 month old son. I am married to his father and have a wonderful family. I'm from Venezuela but been living here in Florida for 15 years. After my son was born I basically separated my self from friend since our interests change. I need to find mom friends that I can talk to and be friends with, I need mommy time. Hopefully being in this group will help some. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

It's nice to meet you Jasmine, are you enjoying being a mommy so far?

Quoting Jaz-Zee:

Hey I am Jasmine i'm 23 and I have a 4 month old baby girl...I use to live in NY butg I just moved to Jersey to go to school in Philly! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)